Human growth hormone (HGH) is a complex protein naturally produced by your pituitary gland near the brain. This protein directly controls the metabolic rate of cells to reproduce and repair cells, primarily to maintain a healthy body. It also helps advance childhood growth, while continuing to provide healthy function to your heart, organs, tissues, muscles, and bones throughout the entirety of your life. HGH is instrumental in repairing the body and leading a healthy life.
New Life Solutions specializes in FDA-approved Adult HGH Therapy, as well as Pediatric HGH treatments in Los Angeles, California. All treatments are customized and closely monitored by New Life Solutions experienced staff for optimal results.
Why Choose HGH Therapy?
For most adults, HGH production begins to decrease as early as the age of 40. This decline of HGH production is more significant for individuals with minor or severe surgical intervention of the pituitary gland. HGH injection treatments in Beverly Hills, CA, may be able to help adults who experience an HGH deficiency.
Common Symptoms of HGH Deficiency
Most individuals are unaware that they may be suffering from an HGH deficiency. Here are some of the signs and symptoms of low HGH production:
● Muscle weakness in extremities
● Fat accumulation in the midriff region
● Fatigue, depression, or difficulty concentrating
● Loss of libido (decrease in sex drive)
● Poor wound healing
● Hair loss
● Broken or weak nails
● Dry and brittle skin
If you have these common symptoms of HGH deficiency, contact New Life Solutions today to request your private consultation.
Benefits of Adult HGH Therapy
When patients receive HGH therapy in Los Angeles, CA, they gradually experience an overall improvement of their life. There are significant benefits from restoring inadequate HGH levels in the human body. Some of these benefits of HGH therapy include:
● Improved muscle strength
● Faster wound healing
● Weight loss or fat reduction (maintaining a healthy metabolism)
● Enhanced oxygen carrying capacity in the bloodstream
● Decrease in depression and fatigue
● Increase in libido (improved sex life)
● Greater propensity for socialization
● Proper hair growth in cases of hair loss or baldness
● Younger, healthier looking skin
● Increase in stamina throughout the day
● Improvement in mood, overall health, and energy